My fitness program starts now.

3:52 AM

Assalam 'alaik. Its been a while since i updated my blog. I'm a working women so I kinnda have a busy life until today, I started to think of starting blogging again since i wanted to tell the world how i change myself from today onwards.

Since I wad a kid, my weight has always been a problem. I weight about 40 to 50kg when i was in standard 2 or 3. I moved to Jeddah and lived there for about 8 years and thats when my weight started to go down bit by bit.. i weight about 55kg when i was 20years old and begin my univeristy life in Malaysia.

My weight started to increase and I weight about 65kg when i was 24 years old. And now that i'm 26 years old, my weight is about 72.7kg! That is massive.

I dont feel good with my own self. I dont always get healthy. I normally cough every month and get sick at least once a month.

Thats when I started to think I need to change. So I found this club.. coaching club that could help me loose weight in a sense that i need to start with a healthy meal plan and a bit of exercise. I wasnt so sure about the club in the beginning since they usually promote product more than having to advice a healthy life style.

But this is different. They are really strict with me. I need to report all kind of food i consume everyday. And i have to follow the meal plan given. They even said, "if your weight dont reduce or it stays the same within 2 -3 weeks. That mean you lied to me. You must have eaten something you're not suppose to. So dont lie. The weighing machine dont lie!". And i was like 'gulp!'. 😂😂

So yeah.. i will be starting my proper diet tomorrow. And will be recording everything here.

Height: 153
Weight: 72.7kg
Age: 26

"Nothing is impossible until you prove that it is possible"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images