Its back

7:13 PM


After a long time, I havent experience any horror scene when i sleep and this time it happens again. It was last night when I was a bout to go to sleep.

As I close my eyes, something just sat on me and rub against my neck to the back. It was disturbing that I had to get up and grab my phone. I switch on any surahs and hoping I would fell asleep. Well, usually it does work but not this time.

Those "unknowns" kept on disturbing me as if they dont want me to ever fall asleep. But i had to.. I listen to the surah and focus on it. Eventually i fell asleep. That was like almost 2 hours to get myself to sleep and get rid of those things.

 These happen lots of times when I was in my high school and during college time but didnt expect them to happen again this time. The "unknowns" are always a mystery.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images