Fantacy... I've always wanted a fantacy..

11:39 AM

Life.. people always wanted their life to be AWESOME! like seriously awesome.. me.. I wanted my life to be different.. different from others.. Maybe like one day.. I would be living in mexico.. having a family there.. or! I'll be having a family I made in United kingdom.. marrying a young scholar from korea.. or maybe having a husband from south China. Owh man... that is super duper awesome! Cant imagine myself being in that situation!

I've seen few malays marrying english man.. owh.. and korean as well. so how is that impossible for me right~!! LoL! people usually said.. Dream.. just dream and it might come true.. Currently I am taking Nursing degree and I'm actually interested but something is not right. I am that kind of person who likes to explore things.. more of things outside Malaysia. you know.. having friends from outside.. Join any programs or event that involve people from outside.. I just love seeing things in different ways but when thinking me in a nursing world.. I kinda thought over and say.. "Am I gonna be stuck like this.. like forever in this profession?" Nursing is busy and... Nothing gets well when it comes to an international events or programs.. or is there other ways to make it as AWESOME as possible??

I've lots in mind that I wish to do.. and to become.. Sometime those things are quiet difficult for me to achieve but I will never stop dreaming.. I love interacting with outside world.. people.. learning their culture, language.. get to know them.. and be part of them maybe (?). Being at one place is boring and I have this bunch of friends who doesnt get along with weird things.. and doesnt like to be involve with something weird.. you know how boring is that??

Miracle.. will I receive them..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images