Know me better

7:31 PM

I kindda like want to have a little slot about me.. So I open a post with a title "know me better" .

I'm a girl like daa.. LOL. But I myslef like to have boys around. Doesnt mean I'm a playgirl but guys are much better then having a girl friend. I'm the type who really cant stand all the "gedik-ness" in girl. I can't stand girls being picky, fussy, intolerant and most probably gossiping.
But I do have one of those criteria, thats why no girl. I'm a eater. I dont eat anything but I do love to try weird food or food that has been spoken by many. I do things clumsily but at time I can be pessionate and perfect.

World and life for me has lots of ups and down and I dont have any way to calm myself. I always do something crazy to seek attention or just do crazy things and blarghhh.. I'm in trouble. I can even hurt myself in a way that "damn! That hurts.. I should stop" . Yeaa.. Crazy me.

Relationship. Hurm... I can say that I'm loyal. Once I'm with him, no matter how much we fight.. I never wish for a break up and yea.. I love communication and trust in my relationship. It does work you know... Girls do make assumptions so yea.. Communication is compulsory indeed.
The break up will only happen when I finds out he's married or got engaged or officially in a relationship with other girl. No way I'll be sharing.

Family.. Man. This is easy. Family is above all everybody. ABOVE ALL.
They are number one to me. No other words to describe.

Anything to ask? Can drop below comments or DM me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images