32nd IIUM CONVOCATION CEREMONY

2:00 AM


بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم 



Alhamdulillah, on 6th November, I've officially graduated from IIUM as a Bachelor of Nursing with Hons.
Nothing much to say other than a BIG THANKS to my family who have supported me all the way for 6 years of my study and NOT TO FORGET my umi who always keep awake and accompany me when I was studying late for my exam though she's far away from me.



And also a BIG THANKS to my friends who have helped me a lot in my study and some of them reallllllllllly taught me a lot and never give up explaining when I'm a 100 times fail to understand. Thank you.

Thanks you to Fathia Zainal Abidin who always help me during my 2nd and 3rd year especially. She gave me ride the time I have no cars to move a round, help me with my program paperwork and designing. BIG THANKS my love.

Thanks to Suhaiza Mohd Fadzil who was being a good kindda gurdian to me during my CFS, UNGS and 1st year of degree. She always reminded me things that I mislooked islamically. I will never forget you kindness.

Thanks to Alyana Ali who always tried to understand me whenever I dont understand a thing in class. She's a person who always keep happy and cheerful. She's always there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. She's always there when I needed an advice or head padded. She sees me cry.. she sees my happy.. She know me very well.

Thanks to Ariefah Hanim for always be my ears! Advice me and padded me. She reminded me hor beautiful life is if we put Allah first. She doesnt need much words... Her present is enough for making me happy and cheerful.

Thanks to my unmentioned friends as well. It's not that you are not special but you are too special that I cant put them in words. Love all of you! (^._.^)ノ










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images