Welcome back NOTE.

1:31 AM

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Its been a long time that I havent be able to write a post in my blog and this time, I came back with the new me. It took me so long to change and choose the right path for my own life. I've been walking away to find the solution and now here I come...THE NEW ME.

I know people might think that my decision is rude and harsh but they have no idea what I felt... my heart... myself... is hurting even more. Not a word can describe how I have been trying so hard to be strong and pretending everything was ok.. I've gone through a hard time. finding whats right for me.

All thanks to my family and friends who supported me and gave me advice and made me who I am now.
Frankly saying, I feel much better now. I have no guilt and no worries. I enjoy my life now and then. The happiness I feel now is different... Its pure! I dont have to pretend anymore, I can just be me and live a happy life.

I've learn that in life, the're many choices you can make... and all those choices are to make you happy. But the process of it is something that you have to choose wisely. I did choose the wrong process.. yes! i did! but there's always a second chance to be better and I choose to change.

There are few thing that always destroy your life... a boyfriend. yeap! That's what destroy me and my life. I've been blinded by love and I knew from the very beginning that my life will change by the time I accept love in my life. Either good or bad.. and it turns out to be bad. No offense. Some people have a better life with their partner... than thats them not me. my relationship previously taught me a lot and I'm so proud of having such experience because that's what make me now. HAPPY!

I didnt mean to look down upon people who are having lovey dovey life with their unmarried partner.. It's just me... myself... my thought and my feelings. Dont get me wrong tho.

SO now I'm focusing on being the successful me! and get married without having to couple first.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images