If He's The One (Draft)

10:38 AM

I found this "draft" post.. I wrote this like last month.. its like a week after I get to know this men.  I never posted it cause.. It's like... cheezy (?) entah.. rasa mcm x nk post that time.. Here is the post..
My post earlier talks about someone I've loved long time back.. but it might or might not be just a one sided love. Anyway, Earlier this month, I met a guy, he's caring and loving, the way he treat me is just like an angel. I never kept secret in anything I do with umi. Easy to say, she probably knew ALL my secrets. I shared them with her just like how she shared hers with me.
I know how man these days are, I couldnt possibly rust them and it took time. I've been lied alot and that taught me something valuable in life. Until him, yes him came into my life and turn me into someone so special that he cherish for. At first, I told myself not to easily fall for him, man are all the same. Sweet words but all are trashes. I advice myself to hold on and not to act recklessly. Yes.. Yeas I did.. I followed my own advice.. I act as an ego person towards him. How much he told that he loved I act like nothing i heard.
He called me "sayang" but than I show an angry face so he should acknowledged that its not easy to get me, that I wouldn't easily be attached to any of his sweet words. A week, we have met and know each other. He kept on saying the same words, trying to get my attention by I ignored. Until one day, that morning at work, he texted me saying. "Ya Allah, kau jagakanlah dia yang jauh di mata .... so on.. " His words finally made me so nervous and my heart beat was like ... uhhh...
Pertama kali rasa mcm tu, aq kuatkn hati.. Kuatkn Iman.. Aq tak nk termakan dengan kata2 dia. Aq tak nk diriku kecewa bila dia lukakan hati aq.
Iye, aq bertahan hingga ke hari ini. Dan dia terus melayan aku seperti tuan puteri. Katanya, dia bakal melamar aq secepat mungkin.. jikalau ad jodoh, dia akn terus contact umi dan masuk meminang. Katanya.. aq iekan je.. tidak mengharap sangat.. kalau dah dia jodohku, aq terima.. 

Yes... Him.. I've fallen into him like a few weeks later.. But now.. Things change.. I told myself to hold on.. no to get fooled again.. yeap.. worth trying.

Kpd Sufian,
   Yeap.. Terima Kasih sebab jadi seorang yg sangat baik. awk penah suruh sy cerita knp sy susah sgt nk pervayakn laki. kenp susah sgt nk terima awk dan sy cerita. Awak kata awk bukan mcm dieorg.. awak jujur.. ok.. saya percaya. tapi rupanya awak pun sama je.. Tapi x pe.. sy tak pernah menaruh harapan.. sebab saya tahu benda ni akan terjadi... Awak memang DEABAKKK!! la bab2 menipu ni. Terima Kasih. Berbahagia lah enkau sufian bersama si dia... Nor Jieha Rohayu..

Beraninya mun sebut nama??! hahaha So what.. bukan die baca blog pun.. kalau baca pun.. terbaca skalipun. lagi bagus~! hahaha :P
Chill yaw... tak payah nak susah payah cr boypren.. cari bakal husben ke.. Allah ada.. drpd rindu pd manusia.. baik rindukn Allah.. Allah lagi berhak dpt kerinduan dr hambanya.. Kaaannn? ^_^

jap... nak post ke gamb die?? gamba hitam putih and half je la yee.. jeng jeng jeng..

kalau rasa2 korang kenal ke.. ataupun koranglah orgnya...~ tegur2 laa... bg feedback kee.. kekeke~! 

kbai

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images