Berjaya?

2:23 AM

Pernah tak terfikir "Bila saya nk berjaya nie?". I've had such feelings lately saying, "MUN! YOU HAVE TO SUCCEED" and it really hurts. You know why? because my whole life, I've been such a jerk. I've never ever been able to increase my CGPA like others can. Well.. I've tried hard enough but I know me. I have this habits of aiming on what I WANT TO SUCCEED but the effort just came in me in few days. or maybe month. huh! It doesnt last long.

Sometime, it kept me thinking, I have to work hard.. work smart to achieve what I want but people around me just making it so easy and Tadaaaaaaaa.. A+! I have a lot of friends yang dieorg ni, suka tido, tengok movie masa exam. relax jew yaw! Tapi bila result kluar.. DEABAAAAKK! Sakit jantung mun di buatnya. huhuhu. How do you make these right?

I have been thinking all day about this matter. I need to succeed. I started to read all inspiring articles on thinking positive and how to make myself succeed in what i want to do. it really works you know.. sometimes. but I'm sure.. that sometimes will eventually turn to SOMETHING!

I started to say to myself, "Dont worry mun, all you need to do is think positive and never say never.. While failing is what you have to face and keep moving.". I was like.. oouuhh.. Failing isnt a big deal. Dont ever concentrate on failing but concentrate on what you're aiming. What you want to succeed! and if that thing that you want to succeed fails.. that just go on and face the fail. At least you knew, You did try your best.



I am thinking this way: you know.. Imagine FAIL is a person's name and this person is trying to be your best friend. Everyday this person would want to approach you.. to be by your side and what you will do is to accept it. accept this person to be your friend. Because FAIL is a person who WILL! WILL! make you a better person and WILL! WILL! make you WIN!

So all you need to do is say thanks to this person called "FAIL" because without FAIL, we are not human. without fail we are nothing. Without fail we are just enjoying life without goals. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images