How I came back to Islam - Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

10:00 PM


Nouman Ali Khan talks about how he came back to Islam.


 "I was one of those guy and then somebody decided not to judge me and think of me as a human being who have some goodness in them. And we have to do that for other people. We have to have some patience with them, and it's not going to happen overnight. And this brother I'm talking about, one of my best friend inlife, he never actually gave me dakwah to Islam. HE NEVER ACTUALLY TOLD ME TO PRAY, HE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE QURAN. He memorized the quran and I didnt even know, I had no idea. He's the one.. That just through his company little by little, and it was a good year long process that he did this with me for. SubahanAllah, that I came towards the deen"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images