Muslims in Malaysia

8:29 AM

you know.. there are couple of things I've always wanted to do or try... but it's not quiet right to do it here in Malaysia..
I was born here in Malaysia until 2nd grade and I moved to Jeddah right on the next year.. So You guys could say that my mind is a bit manipulated *FOR GOOD*.. manipulated by thoughts of outsiders. So what ever others say.. or do.. I kindda not into Asian type.. LoL~!

Late today, I was watching few of "AreWeFamousNow's videos on youtube and its awesome. I get to see how people out there react to muslim and that surprise me.. some of them guilt me~
I like it how muslims out there have freedoms in their religion.. not that they break the rule but they just making Islam "The way of Life". easier as that. Even non muslims could get attracted and doesnt feel awkward at all.

I've seen here in Malaysia... they have this groups of people.. one with very less knowledge or know nothing about Islam, one that have knowledge but didnt practices and one which are very pious. And these groups of people.. normally doesnt get along together. It's not that they'll fight.. but they just cant get a long.. *most of them*. So I was thinking how these really make it up to what muslims really are. people can get a wrong concept about Islam as well if they see these situation.

I wish I can change how things should be around here.. but will I be able to?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images