4kg down, 10kg to go!

7:53 AM


Di sebabkan few days x dapat tenet, So I'm stuck with no new post on my blog! anyway~!! I've got the most amazing news to tell ya all! Ive lost 4kg!! ok.. walaupun sikit but still la... I put an efforts kowt! Jogging setiap hari~! Fuhh~! "no pain, no gain". I'm gonna keep that in mind!

I was 67kg when I started my fitness program (walaupun diri ini nakal.. asyik cheat jee), aq masih berjaya turunkan 4kg withing 1 month 1 week. Lama jugak la nk dpt result sebab... sebab... aq ni byk cheating! nmpk mknn sedap skit dh meleh ayaq liuq~!

So introducing!!! I'm now 64kg! (SOLID!).. Awesome tak.. badan pun rasa selesa skit.. x rasa cepat penat.. but rasa la jugak after a long drive. so now.. I need 10kg more to lose and I'm DONE!

Pray for me gaiss~!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images