Digging - Fantacy

12:53 AM

Yeappp.. I am not finished with my fantaciesssss. -_-! seriously, I wish hey came true.
Apa nie?? fantasi apakah? Ok.. YOU should be reading my previous post~! Like daaaaaaaa~ ^_^!

I had this stalker act going on lately.. LoL~ I was just so into this post on a girl.. Malay girl marrying a korean guy.. It was just a simple ceremony and they're a happy couple now... -_-! filled with jealousy. Korang x jeles ke?? Not that I'm jealous seeing her marring KOREAN guy but you know.. seeing her being able to explore.. going to korea.. having a different family culture.. meeting friends which are way different than malay people.. that sounds so adventurous. She's meeting with a new people within a new environment.. *sigh*.. I wish for that too.. boleh ke???? huhuh

So I was thinking.. If I ever wanted this to happen thn I have to be socialized.. mcm.. joining summer school? kaannn?? tapi xde masa dh skrg.. huaaaa!! nearing to graduation is like having your first day at work.. and tht is how tough it is~!! -_-! Owhhh waittt~!! There's this offer I got.. posting at ChangHai hospital in Thailand.. hermmm hermm... should I fill in the form???!! I should right~!! Mana tahu jumpa mamat thailand ke.. hahah~ near to Malaysia but at least outside Malaysia kannnnn.. I HAVE TO GRAB THE CHANCE~!!

ok mun.. Niat tu betulkan.. I should be going there to get experience not a love maker.. hahah~ if that happens than a BONUS for me right??!! AloHAAa!!

I wish I can write more.. but times are running.. so... tata...!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images