Mom got kicked by a son

11:26 PM

Probably, You guys have seen these video.. It goes viral U knoww~ I was like thinking whether or not to watch it.. cause I'm gonna get myself headache.. hate seeing such violence.. especially towards your MOM.. MOTHER.. she delivered you... I couldnt see such thing..

Then I was like.. Let me just watch n forget it.. and so here's the video..



And I was like... Its nothing.. I 've seen such thing when I was living in Jeddah.. tht's how their people behave.. x kesah la.. dengan mak bapak atau pun cikgu.. I've seen worse when I was in high school... Yeap.. thats them... Seeing them quarrel... Its like nothing to me.. unless this video was done by Malay people.. that'd be surprise...

Tapi beringat la.. Siapa yang lahir kan kita? Mak kita.. sakitnya nak lahirkan kita tuu... Ya Allah.. Kita nak balas balik pun.. dengan kasih sayang pun rasa x mencukupi lagi~ Ya Allah...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images