I Have my Rights!

11:24 AM

First of all.. well.. I will be using the same word I've been using whenever I start writing.. that is "Its been along time since the last time I checked in blogspot" owh well.. Life is busy.. I couldnt get everything done at once.

I think I should write more.. coz its been 5 years fr not communicating with foreigners and my English just turn out to be MANGLISH!

Last week...Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah shukran lillah coz i get the chance to be at this islamic event "ilmfest" at putrajaya by which there are 15 awesome speakers from outside for the two days seminar. few of which are shykh kamal elmakki, shaykh abdulbury yahya, syakh ibrahim yahya, syakh saad tasleem, ustadha yasmin mogahed n many more. they talks alot bout tawfiq.. n most of which are things we face in this world.. tests and challenges we went through n how we deal with it n how Islam taught us to deal with those difficulties. insyaaAllah, i will try to take few of my time to share a bit bout what i get from the 2 day seminar. its not a promise but i will try InsyaaAllah..

On that second day of seminar.. I got a text saying there'll be class I HAVE to attend by dr Salizar.. yes... her! I texted an excuse and she didnt except it so I have to return.. no matter what.. huaa!! IT WASNT MY FAULT~!! She didnt set up classes before head.. so.. not me to blame uh! anyway.. at what level I'm at to argue as such.. So right after the program.. I rushed to the terminal to check on available bus tickets and Alhamdulillah got one.

I arrived here in UIA like 3 am~!! and went to sleep right after.. on the next morning, got a text saying class being cancelled and you know how tht annoyed me.. like TOTALLY ANNOYED! And yet she wanted to postponed our FYP discussion as well.. and what I did was text her to make it today.. Making my 3am return worth it! I have the right you know.. all these master people... PHDs.. usually act this way... didnt even be considerate.. just wanted whats best for her.

I have lots of updates but... how time flies.. gotta go sleep..

I will be writing again soon enough.. and more and more..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images